Entries are now open for olive products grown or made on the Fleurieu Peninsula to enter the 2017 Fleurieu Food Olive Awards
This year’s entrants will receive:
* Professional assessment of their olive products.
* Gold, Silver and Bronze medal awards
* Generous Category prizes
* Free laboratory certification of Extra Virgin Status for qualifying olive oils;
* A free Olive Oil taste-training class with Head Judge Richard Gawel
* Networking at the Peats Soils Olive Awards dinner 19th of October at Our Place, Willunga Hill
* Publicity and recognition to help your sales
Entries close September 8th, Entry Fees $40 per entry.
Entries must be delivered to Fleurieu Food, 19 Vickery Lane Willunga by the closingdate.